DXF file is an exact representation of the data in the AutoCAD native file format, DWG (Drawing). If you want to view this kind of file, you may worry about setting up an expensive CAD application. Is there a free DXF viewer of a DXF free viewer? DXF drawing viewer will come to help.
With DXF viewer, you can easy and fast view many drawing and image format, such as, DWG, DXF, DWF, PSD, BMP, JPEG, TIFF, PCX, GIF, PNG, etc. Owning this DXF file viewer, you can get rid of other complicated and expensive CAD applications.
DXF viewer is a two-in-one viewer; a full-featured DXF file reader quickly displays your images in high quality. The drawing file browser lets you efficiently find and organize your drawing file.
DXF viewer download for free and experience more.
DXF viewer show
- Open various DXF, DWG versions ( AutoCAD R2.5-R2012) and DWF;
- Identify literal fonts and entity color correctly;
- Support BMP, JPEG, GIF, PCX, TGA, TIFF, MNG, PNG, PSD, WMF, ICO.;
- Support full-screen mode ( press F );
- Support printing; Register once and upgrade free permanently;
- Support WindowsNT/2000/XP/Vista/Win7/Win server, without AutoCAD;
- High-speed preview lets you quickly and easily take a peek at drawing file without interrupting or slowing down your exploration.
- Thumbnail mode shows a thumbnail of each drawing file instead of the normal file icons, allowing you to visually browse more quickly through many drawing file. Thumbnails can be automatically cached to a central database file, or canched to browse folder.
- No waiting - multi-threads design means you can use other functions while DXF viewer is processing -- you’ll spend less time waiting and more time doing. You can change the folder while program is retrieving thumbnail, you can select another drawing file while program is retrieving the preview image of current select drawing file, you can switch into view window while program is processing any task.
- Rapid File management utilities including drag-and-drop and cut-and-paste allow you to quickly organize your drawing files and other files into folders.